- Veritas Forum: "What Makes Humans Special?": Wednesday (3/6) @ 7:30pm in Sanders Theatre
- Monthly Dialogue: "The Origins of Life & the Creator": Sunday @ 7pm, Mem Hall 202
- HUF Worship! Mondays @ 8pm (Boylston 104)
- Bible Studies: weekly at various times
- Weekly Prayer: Sundays @ 7pm, Mem Hall 202
- RUF Summer Conference: May 19-24 in Panama City FL (sign up here!)
- Spring 2019 Series: "A Heart for God: the Life of David"
- Mondays @ 8pm, Boylston 104
- Our weekly campus-wide meeting. Come for worship, community, and discussion on the Christian Scriptures!
- Spring 2019 topic: The "I Am" Sayings (in the Gospel of John)
- Our community groups revolve around sharing dinner together in the dining halls, studying the Bible together, and praying for each other. Come and get to know others at a deeper level!
- Group times & locations:
- We will set time/locations after shopping week.
- Weekly Prayer
- Monthly Dialogues
Incorporate our Google calendar into yours...
Sep 27 2019
RUF Fall ConferenceCamp Berea, 68 Berea Rd, Hebron, NH 03241, USA